massage & physiotherapy
Gabriel is qualified to run effective clinical examination and assessment of sports related injuries as well as apply manual therapy and electrotherapy techniques safely and effectively.. He is well-versed in providing an appropriate rehabilitation programme and has solid understanding of the principles of human movement, in terms of anatomy and biomechanics, and how to apply them to performance analysis and injury prevention.
· Deep tissue massage and trigger point therapy.
· Assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of sports related injuries.
· Performance analysis and (re)injury prevention.
· Therapeutic kinesiology taping.
· Infrared light therapy and transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation for pain relief.
After being qualified as a massage practitioner in level 3 Deep Tissue and Therapeutic massage, she spent 1 year working part time at the college’s clinic and at Zone Gym.
Renata is also qualified in Trigger Point Therapy and Myofascial Release.
She is very passionate about her job, gained intensive experience over the last two years, and is excellent at massage therapy. Renata is always looking to take higher studies and keep up with the latest research and body-work techniques.